[HPADM] 700/96 console documentation

From: Doug Wyatt (dwyatt@kohlmansystems.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 00:02:47 EST

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea where I might find any
documentation on the 700/96 display terminal (C1064W)?
We're using this as the console for an L1000, but we
got it from a reseller who couldn't provide a User
Manual or anything else to document its usage.

I've tried searching hp.com, docs.hp.com and the
Internet in general - all without any luck.

Thanks,
Doug Wyatt