[HPADM] RE:[SUMMARY] How to take backup of more than 2GB file

From: JATHAR.PRAVIN@mahindra.com
Date: Wed Jan 29 2003 - 23:23:40 EST

Thanks for all guru's who has given reply.
Allan.Marillier,Bill Hassell,Brian Brocklesby,Harm Ensing,HAUTECOEUR
Bruno,Jeff Cleverley,Jose Gomes,Mike.Keighley,rajdeep,Rogerio Coelho,STOKER,
KARISSA M (SBCSI),Talavera, Jesus

You can't use tar or cpio due this 2Go limitation. You have to use
fbackup/frecover which doesn't have such a limit.

rgds