[HPADM] Diskspace trouble

From: Raphaël Bordet (raphael.bordet@eloquant.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 04:37:21 EDT

Hello,

        I've got a problem on one of my partition. I've erased a file because my
partition has been full. Now, the number of free blocks of Kbytes is always seen
to be full. But, when I check files on this partition, I've got a few number of
Kbytes used...

Following, the display of this partition:

---
[/] #bdf
Filesystem          kbytes    used   avail %used Mounted on
/dev/vg00/lvol5      20480   20480       0  100% /home
---
And, the check of files presents on this partition:
---
[/home] #du -k *
1       build/.sw/sessions
1       build/.sw
17      build
4       escrow
0       install
0       lost+found
14      ocmpadm
10      ocmpsu
22      tciop
0       webr
---
Total is: 69 Kbytes...
I've add than inodes aren't full on this partition...
Any help would be granted.
Cheers,
--
Raphaël Bordet