[HPADM] Cannot configure 2nd Interface HP-UX 10.20

From: Deepak John Cutinha (deepak_cutinha@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 03:26:09 EDT

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to configure my 2nd interface lan1 thru
sam and it gives me the following message ???

Your system is configured to use BIND (Berkeley
Internet Domain Name Server). Since BIND
configuration changes cannot be made using SAM, any
changes you have made to /etc/hosts will not be
applied to the BIND configuration data base. Refer to
the BIND documentation for details on how to modify
the BIND database.

I am unable the bring that interface UP but my lan0 is
up and running ....

Kindly Advice ..OS is 10.20

Kiitos !!

Deepak