[HPADM] sam problem

From: BAKHSHESH Kazem (BAKHSHEK@ESSILOR.fr)
Date: Fri Aug 30 2002 - 06:16:47 EDT

Hi admins
Can someone please help me to diag this problem.

I removed "/var/sam/lock/lock_tr but nothing goes wel.

(root@freo0056:/)sam
The file "/var/sam/lock/lock_tr" could not be locked (errno = 45,
"Lockf deadlock detection"). This file must be lockable so this SAM
session can be locked. Otherwise, other SAM sessions won't be able to
detect that this SAM session is running on the system.

Cordialement(Best regards)
Kazem Bakhshesh(administrateur Système:HP-UX)
E-Mail : bakhshek@essilor.fr
Tel : 01.48.98.73.09