[HPADM] 10.20 Supportability Question - Solutions

From: Blonde, Mark (BlondeM@navcanada.ca)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 11:00:34 EDT

Hello all,
I'm writing on behalf of NavCanada (the Canadian equivalent of the FAA). As
you know, HP-UX 10.20 is being de-supported as of June 2003. Unfortunately,
we will still have applications running after June 2003 that can only
operate on HP-UX 10.20. This means that we will no longer be supported by
HP at the O/S level on these servers. We were wondering how many other
companies will be in the same situation and, if so, what support solutions
you have come up in order to get some level of O/S support be it with HP or
some other company.
Thanks in advance for your responses,
Mark Blonde
Unix System Analyst