[HPADM] need to restart calendar daemon

From: Kevin (kevinjk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 16:22:06 EDT

Moved a user's workstation to another building and the hostname changed.
Changed all instances of his old hostname to the new hostname in
/var/spool/calendar/callog.username. I'm still getting the popup window
saying that rpc.cmsd needs to be started. Found the post below in the
archives but he didn't mention how he restarted that daemon.

http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin?h=3&dn=52826&q=dtcm&fh

Didn't see the solution in man dtcm unless I overlooked it. Any help
appreciated. Thanks.