Command to monitor P655 hardware temperatures

From: kmdowney@GOODYEAR.COM
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 11:36:09 EST

Greetings,

I am having problems monitoring the hardware temperatures on the P655s (AIX 5.2 ML2) we have. When I run the command
      /usr/lpp/diagnostics/bin/uesensor -l
it returns with
      There are no environmental sensors on this system.

The uesensor command works on the P630 (AIX 5.2 ML2) we have.
Am I missing something on the P655s? Do I need to install any additional lpps or is the P655 hardware just not capable of doing this?

Thanks,
Kevin

May Contain Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.
May not be copied or disseminated without the expressed
written consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company.