p650 HMC software version Upgrade?

From: John F Riordan (jriorda2@CSC.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 11:28:00 EST

Hi All,

Looking to see if anyone has updated their HMC software version to the
latest.
We are running Release 3 Version 2.2. IBM wants us to upgrade to the
latest, 2.6 (I think) however, I was told by support that the newer version
does not support remote connections to the HMC via ssh. I really don't
want to lose this feature.

Has anyone upgraded and has anyone found a work around for this new "lack
of feature".

Thanks in advance.
John

John Riordan