Re: HTTP Request In A Script

From: Robert Miller (rmiller@SMUD.ORG)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 12:40:40 EST

We've done such a thing, but we do it using Perl, with some HTTP
interface modules. Basically the shell script calls the Perl script
with certain parameters (the phone number to page, for instance), and
the Perl script makes the HTTP request. As far as how to do this with
vanilla shell script, I'm not sure that it can be done...

--rm