Disk in the 7133 was rejected.

From: cuihh cuihh (cuihh6@HOTMAIL.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 04:04:33 EST

One 7133 ssa disk subsystem. I do several tests on it.
I have made a raid-5 array with pdisk2,pdisk3,pdisk4.
At first the status of the array is good. After i unplug pdisk2 from the
array, the status of the raid-5 array become exposed and soon degraded. But
after i plug pdisk2 back to the the array the raid-5 array was not
rebuilding, still in degraded status. Why ?
How can i add back pdisk2 to the raid-5 array without any loss of data ?

Ãâ·ÑÏÂÔØ MSN Explorer: http://explorer.msn.com/lccn/