Slow Display Results using Exceed

From: JOSEPH KREMBLAS (jkremblas@REDHEARTGIFTS.COM)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 18:33:31 EST

Hi, folks,

        I need your help. I'm using eXceed v6.01 running on Windows XP
Professional. About two days ago I noticed a significant lag in conect
time when I select the AIX host I want to connect to via broadcast mode.
Then it literally takes forever for the CDE desktop to appear.
Afterwards, I will issue a simple ps -ef command and the screen is
hesitant to display the complete contents at any one given time. Has
anybody else encountered this problem before? Any tips on where I should
look? This problem has me puzzled.

        I did go to the console and I see no lag in display response
time.

        Any help will be greatly appreciated.

                Regards,

                Joseph Kremblas