Re: hacmp. whats wrong here?

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 04:54:10 EST

I'm not familiar with HA v5, so can't offer much help. However...
Both of your en0s appear to have the same IP address. Is that the case, or
simply a typo?
If you don't get anywhere, try the HACMP group on Yahoo.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.