Re: Probing mountd on another machine

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 11:46:32 EST

It's possible that one of your network adapters is in your AIX box's
boot-list, so at boot-time it's probing the network for a boot-server.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.