Re: IBM AIX Fortran Version 6, Release1

From: Bill Verzal (BVerzal@KOMATSUNA.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 13:59:17 EST

According to IBM's Fortran website, 7.1.1 is the oldest supported
version...

Fortran 7.1 and 8.1 are the only versions I can see that support AIX 5L.

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/awdtools/fortran/xlfortran/support/

BV

"If everything is coming your way, then you are in the wrong lane"

Bill Verzal
AIX Administrator, Komatsu America
(847) 970-3726 - direct
(847) 970-4184 - fax