SP-attached S80?

From: Erik Ian Kennedy (erikiken@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 01:11:02 EDT

I don't have any manuals for this, and for some
reason, my PC is having problems with documents from
IBM's site.

Can someone give me the high-level basics on what I
have to do to define an SP-attached S80 into the
control workstation?

I'm guessing I have to define it as a frame (2) and a
node (17), get the ent0 information, and then what?

The op panel goes into port 0 on an 8-port adapter
(tty1) and the serial login is over port 1 (tty2).

Erik