p650 LPARS and New Physical Disks

From: John F Riordan (jriorda2@CSC.COM)
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 14:06:10 EDT

Hi All,

I have been reading through my documentation I have for our HMC and p650.
We have three LPARS and one LPAR was setup with rootvg on the SAN. We have
since added two more HDisks to the machine and I would like add it to our
LPAR with the SAN attached rootvg. Anyone seen such documentation? Or has
anyone added physical disks then assigned them to a LPAR?

Thanks in Advance
John

John Riordan
Unix Systems Administrator