Re: Problem with find -atime not finding files!

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 05:49:51 EDT

There are occasions when atime would be more useful - in theory! We've got
it in several clean-up scripts, I believe.

The sort of situation I've faced in the past is where a user creates a
temporary file containing, say, pricing information. They then refer to
that until the price changes. One can try to make it clear that files in
certain places -will_ be deleted automatically, but some users tend to think
that if it's there today, it'll be there tomorrow.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.