Re: Job Streaming

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 11:10:01 EDT

Well if you're thinking of spending some money on it, we use a mix of
Autosys and Control-M. (In theory Autosys is to be phased out.) I don't
deal with either of them directly, though.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe Ltd

AIX-L Archive at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2> &r=1&w=2
<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/aix-faq/>

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.