Re: problems moving from 7043-140 to 7043-260

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 10:17:17 EDT

If you booted off CD first, that's a clone. It lets AIX pick up additional
device drivers for different hardware and usually works pretty well.

Have you tried re-configuring TCP/IP? smitty mktcpip.

Are you using DNS?

What type of ethernet adapter(s) do you have in the two systems?

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.