Re: 0514-521 and 0519-004 errors

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 04:49:04 EDT

Have you checked the manual entry for 0514-521?

Have you deleted any devices recently, or removed any filesets?

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

AIX-L Archive at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2> &r=1&w=2
<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/aix-faq/>

N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.