Double printing Issue.

From: Bruce Whittaker (bwhittak@ENERGY.COM.AU)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 04:24:41 EDT

Hi All,

I am trying to add a new printer queue and I'm having issues. After I add
the queue and issue a test print, I am receiving double prints.

I suspect that it is because when I add the, it offers me the choice of
two different ASCII printer queues names that I can define at the same
time. For this type of device this is incorrect - I can tell because on
other identical systems which don't exhibit this "double print" behaviour
it only displays one queue. I wish to fix the double printing and I
suspect that displaying double ASCII printer queues is the main symptom of
my problem. A text version of the smitty screen which is I believe to be
the root of my issues is below,

                                           Add a Print Queue

Type or select values in entry fields.
Press Enter AFTER making all desired changes.

                                                        [Entry Fields]
  Description ASCII hylaFAX modem
interface
  Printer name fax

  Names of NEW print queues to add
     ASCII []
     ASCII [] <- See
this.... I find it suspicous.

Can anybody shed some light on what is causing this ? And maybe a possible
solution ?

Cheers,

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension 34193
External (02) 9269 4193.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return
e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected
your business contact details for dealing with you in your business
capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information,
including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.