Re: Decommissioning some SSA disks

From: Bill Thompson (bill.thompson@GOODYEAR.COM)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 09:00:41 EDT

Jack,

I'd forgotten about the SSA Service Aids menu. Thanks.

However, I have about 300 SSA disks to format and was hoping I could
access something from the command line so I could script it.

Anybody know how to do this?

Bill Thompson
Sr UNIX Systems Administrator
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without Express Consent of The Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company.

AIX-L Archives: http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2