Porting ksh scripts?

From: Theresa Sarver (tsarver.IFMC@SDPS.ORG)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 14:33:14 EDT

Hi all;

Does anyone know -- will 'ksh' scripts, build on AIX [433], port to any/all of the most current versions of the following OS's: HPUX, Solaris, Red Hat?

I ask because we'll be building a "test lab" with 1 of the above vendors (I don't know which one yet) and I'd like to script as much of the LVM build (mkvg, mklv, crjfs) as possible before the new hardware arrives....but only if it the script(s) can be ported fairly simply.

Thanks in advance for the help!
Theresa