Re: Rule-of-thumb paging size algorithm

From: pSeries AIX Geek (aixgeek@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 17:07:33 EST

Thanks -- this formula was exactly what I was looking
for (I couldn't find it in the archives or in google
because I tend to "overthink" my queries and have
horrible search terms).

I know all the issues surrounding paging space
incantations and formulations -- I just was looking
for the "512MB + (memory size - 256MB) * 1.25"
formula.

Thanks, Simon.