H80 and OpenFirmware Prompt at BootUp

From: Williamson, Alan (alan.williamson@SIEMENS.COM)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 06:47:50 EST

Hi,

I have an H80 that has just started to stop booting properly. When we boot
it, it now stops with an OK prompt after the RS6000 splash screen and after
the point where we would press 1 to go into SMS menus. I believe this is the
Open Firmware prompt. If you type in "boot" the machine will then carry on
and boot up as normal, otherwise it will wait at the Ok prompt forever.

Does anyone know how I can get it to not stop at this prompt and boot up
automatically unless I press 1, or 5 etc..

This is giving us a problem as the machine is off site and we can nolonger
just reboot it remotely.

Thanks in advance,

Alan