Re: Installation woes

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 14:06:28 EST

With all of your application data in external VGs you could probably afford
to use a week-old mksysb. Apart from home directories and passwords there's
not much volatile data in rootvg.

I only do mksysbs once a week, normally, but schedule extra ones if I'm
doing anything major.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.