Re: Alternatives to sendmail

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 09:59:10 EST

Yes; I saw the same information and it does look like it's an unexploitable
exploit as far as AIX - and most other systems - is concerned. (I don't
know how trustworthy LSD are, but I have no reason to think ill of them.)

However, there's a lot of management concern and I'm looking for ways of
reducing the problems not just this time but for ever more, and alternative
mail servers are one approach that we'll consider.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.