Re: Problem with cron...

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 07:32:27 EST

The simplest thing to do may be to kill these processes - including cron
itself. It should re-spawn.

It would be sensible to figure out what these defunct processes are and make
sure whatever the problem is gets cleared up. I presume that the problem
lies with a script scheduled from cron, rather than cron itself.

Simon Green
Altria ITSC Europe s.a.r.l.

AIX-L Archive at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=aix-l&r=1&w=2> &r=1&w=2