Re: Mail Filtering And Notification - more info

From: Bruce Whittaker (bwhittak@ENERGY.COM.AU)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 19:34:47 EST

Thanks to all who answered (and so promptly too !),

I've now got the correct version of sendmail (8.9.3) and I'm reading up on
procmail as it is the best solution offered.

Thanks again folks,

Bruce Whittaker,
CASS Support,
Extension 34193
External (02) 9269 4193.
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you
have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return
e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected
your business contact details for dealing with you in your business
capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information,
including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

Bob Booth - UIUC <booth@UIUC.EDU>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
12/02/2003 16:30
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List