Re: Printer Works from one system but not another AIX system ??

From: Shekhar Dhotre (Shekhar.Dhotre@LENDLEASEREI.COM)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 19:42:57 EST

IBM support dialed in and configured it , They have iptrace script which
helped them to troubleshoot/ configure this Q . once I get details I will
post here .

Thanks
SD

Sunder Iyengar <Sunder.Iyengar@VERITAS.COM>
Sent by: IBM AIX Discussion List <aix-l@Princeton.EDU>
02/12/2003 05:22 PM
Please respond to IBM AIX Discussion List