Re: Urgent : total memory usage

From: Khalid Benhayoune (benhayoune_k@YAHOO.FR)
Date: Tue Jan 21 2003 - 06:56:24 EST

Thank you for your reply. I do not know if you saw the script or not, but I use "svmon -C" which counts normally once the shared segments for all the processes runing the command passed in parameter. I do that for all commands run in the system and then I sum the "virtual" colonne obtained for each command. what is wrong with that ? Do you have another solution ? I really need help. Thanks again.