Re: Aix migration 4.3 to 5L

From: Black, Brian (BBlack@CCBCMD.EDU)
Date: Thu Jan 16 2003 - 08:28:57 EST

Thing is, I don't want to migrate all of the software (3rd party) Oracle,
Cobol and there hooks ....etc over because they are being replaced or
obsolete. It would be a lot cleaner in my opinion to build the Regatta (Aix
5L) with the Aix 4.3 parts that I need which basically are users (/home) ,
queues, /usr/local, and various other scripts and hooks I have created.

Brian H. Black , Systems Engineer
Community College Of Baltimore County
V-Mail 410-455-4908
E-Mail bblack@ccbcmd.edu
http://www.ccbcmd.edu
"Don't Look where you fell, look where you slipped"