Re: Aix migration 4.3 to 5L

From: Black, Brian (BBlack@CCBCMD.EDU)
Date: Wed Jan 15 2003 - 12:58:53 EST

 I was hoping that I could leave the H70 as is (Production System) because I
have software such as Oracle, Cobol etc. that isn't supported under 5L....
And my plan was to build the 5L system with this software starting with
migrating my aix stuff. The migration and testing could be done slow and
meticulous that way? Any thoughts?

Brian H. Black , Systems Engineer
Community College Of Baltimore County
V-Mail 410-455-4908
E-Mail bblack@ccbcmd.edu
http://www.ccbcmd.edu
"Don't Look where you fell, look where you slipped"