Re: Okay quick poll and maybe some information for some of you...

From: Saxon, Lamar (Lamar.Saxon@AMERICREDIT.COM)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 13:39:25 EST

Problem is in the US it will now be BUNDLED with software maintenance and
cannot be separated. You will be paying for Support Line whether you use it
or not with each machine purchased or upgraded. That is the problem I have
with this issue. We like the per incident support contract we have since we
have only opened like 5 PMRs in 3 years.

That was the guts of the post. You will be charged for Support Line with
the purchase of AIX or upgrade of AIX now.

Lamar