Default Monitor Refresh Rate

From: antfio@MUZE.COM
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 12:04:25 EST

Good Day,

    Does anyone know what the default monitor refresh rate is in AIX 4.3.3 ?
I tried to hook up a monitor to my H70 to do a clean install and all I got
was fast scrolling lines during the initial Welcome to AIX screen and during
the Configuration Assistant. The text-only part went on without a hitch
though.

I'm pretty sure it's an issue with the monitor I'm using, I just want to be
sure, as this H70 is off-site.

TIA..

Best Regards,

Anthony Fiore
UNIX Systems Administrator
Muze, Inc
antfio@muze.com
www.muze.com

"Muze Drives Commerce"
This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the addressee
indicated above. It may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review,
dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by any persons
other than the addressee(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify postmaster@muze.com and delete the
original immediately.