Re: Default Monitor Refresh Rate

From: Patrick B. O'Brien (pobrien@DOIT.NV.GOV)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 12:21:38 EST

Is it because your running in CDE Mode? I'd do a dtconfig -d to disable and reboot.

dtconfig(1) (04 December 1994) dtconfig(1)

NAME

dtconfig - desktop configuration utility

SYNOPSIS

dtconfig [ -d|-e|-enograph|-kill|-reset|-p ]

DESCRIPTION

Desktop configuration utility. Integrates CDE with the

operating system of the underlying platform. System root

login privilege is required to use dtconfig.

OPTIONS

-d Disables desktop auto-start feature. At end of boot

cycle, platform's native text based login mechanism

will be used.

-e Enable's desktop auto-start feature. Desktop login

window will display at end of platform's boot cycle.