Re: HACMP Continuation with my previos mail

From: Green, Simon (SGreen@KRAFTEUROPE.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 03:51:40 EST

This indicates that the resource groups on the Primary and Secondary
are not the same.

Check the VGs; make sure that they're the same on both servers. Then
re-synchronise your HACMP cluster from your Primary; first the cluster
topology, then all of your resource groups.

Simon Green
Philip Morris ITSC Europe