Re: Migrating from 4.2.1 to 4.3.3

From: Ron Bramblet (bramblet@FULLER.COM)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 13:46:11 EST

Simon,
I did not go into all of the steps but it looks like there are several reboots.
I have instructions from P21 and they say to reboot at least 4 times in the
migration from 4.2.1 to and including the Maintence Level update.

When you say 4 hours is that including the migration or everything. P21 told me
that the migration (because it is on tape) could take 4 hrs itself.

--
Ron Bramblett
Systems Administrator