Re: HACMP and the post-Oracle 8.1.7-install error message

From: Frye, Matthew (Matthew.Frye@REXHEALTH.COM)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 16:16:09 EST

Right. I'd rather not create extra vgs or filesystems. That's more work
than this is worth since everything is on SAN. I followed Paul's advice
below instead with good results, except that I chose to reboot the secondary
instead of loading the kernel extensions manually. I couldn't have easily
tested srvmrgl easily anyhow since those filesystems are part of HA.