Option of Choosing Physical disk while Creating A Fs in a RAID10 scenario

From: Praveen Kumar K (TSE-IFT-ITPL) (praveenkumark@VYSBANK.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 02:09:06 EDT

hi ,
        In a scenario where RAID 10(1+0) is confgiured,and a vg has been
created over which an LV is also created.When i want to create a filesystem
on the above said LV, will i be able to choose the Physical disk where i
want to create this Filesystem. As far as My knowledge i felt it that this
is not possible..if someone can clear my doubts it would be very grateful...

TIA
Regards
Praveen.K