Re: FTP Umask?

From: Viren Gupta (virender_gupta@TIMEINC.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 09:29:11 EDT

John:
I omitted something, the lines should be as follows
In /etc/inetd.conf add a line like this
ftp2 stream tcp6 nowait root /usr/sbin/ftpd ftpd -u
777
In /etc/services add a line like this
ftp2 5021/tcp

Recycle inetd.
Sorry for the confusion. I wrote the original e-mail from memory.
I just tested the above on AIX 5.1. Should be the same for 4.3 as well.

Viren