Re: Compiling DBI/DBD into IBM perl

From: Stephen Spalding (ssaixadm@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Mon Oct 07 2002 - 20:52:03 EDT

John,

I've installed both the DBI and DBD from Bull's
website, and everything is working just fine. I have
to say that this was the easiest DBI/DBD install I've
ever done. Even when considering compiling everything
from scratch and it goes smoothly, this was still
easier. I wish it were always like this :)

Thanks again.

-StephenS

--- "Jolet, John" <John.Jolet@MISYSHEALTHCARE.COM>