Re: error log entry question

From: Viren Gupta (virender_gupta@TIMEINC.COM)
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 15:24:07 EDT

Me too....p690/AIX 5.1 ML-02, two partitions. I have been getting them
for about 20 days and ignoring them. All I know is that they are
coming from IBM's error management utilities for the Regatta. Do an
"lssrc -a" and you should see several IBM.* subsystems running. I dont
think stoppping/starting them is going to help, because I have rebooted
both partitions and they are still appearing.

Viren Gupta
Time Inc.