Re: savevg or makesysb turing operation hours

From: Reiss David IT751 (ext-CDI) (david.reiss@SIEMENS.COM)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 15:10:10 EDT

Never have a problem running mksysbs during production times, myself. We do
them nightly to disk that they is collected to a central server so that we
always have an image to go from if we need too. The central server then
gets backed up to TSM as well.

David N. Reiss
TSM Support Engineer
david.reiss@swpc.siemens.com