Re: Maximum group number

From: Michelle DeVault (adsmigmo@YAHOO.COM)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 14:37:36 EDT

My problem is not that I have trouble adding groups
and/or users - haven't reached the limit there. The
problem is that it seems that only the first 16 groups
assigned to a particular user are used to determine
permissions. Anything past the 16th group on a user
is ignored.

I supposed I'm going to have to revisit my group
designations, and see if I really need all of them.