Re: Installing software from a different LPP during install

From: Green, Simon (Simon.Green@EU.ALTRIA.COM)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 04:42:42 EDT

This is essentially what PSSP does on an SP2. In that case, the source for
the PSSP filesets is simply NFS mounted, which is what I guess you'll have
to do, like it or not.

Altria ITSC Europe Ltd
AIX-L Archive at https://new-lists.princeton.edu/listserv/aix-l.html
New to AIX? http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/portals/UNIX
N.B. Unsolicited email from vendors will not be appreciated.
Please post all follow-ups to the list.

<SNIP failed atempts to do it all through NIM>