Installing two p655 ...

From: Sousa, Jaci (jaci.sousa@EDS.COM)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 21:01:26 EDT

Hi guys,

I am installing two p655 IBM Regata servers with AIX 5.2.

In one machine, I have a problem with a password.

This password is the first password of the machine (in low level).

I think that this password is the Service Processor Password.

I don't have the code/password to bypass this step.

How can I remove the Service Processor Password ?

How can I bypass this password ?

How can I install the server ?

Thanks,

Regards,

Jaci de Sousa
EDS Brasil
ITO - Midrange Hosting
Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 8
Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 7
Compaq Certified Tru64 Unix V5.0 System Administration, Support &
Integration
( 55-11-34714631
- Av. Goiás, 3353 - SCS
* <mailto:Jaci.Sousa@eds.com <mailto:Jaci.Sousa@eds.com> >

O homem procura milagres para obedecer. Mas Deus nos manda obedecer para
alcançar os milagres.

Para se conquistar a vitória, não bastam somente estratégia e vontade de
vencer. Ganhará uma batalha quem tiver a maior disposição para lutar.