AIX 5.2 Install

From: True V. Jack (truejack@INDIAINFO.COM)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 07:56:16 EDT

I recently acquired a pair of IBM AIX boexes (B80)

Although I do a lot of Solaris sysadmin stuff, I'm a AIX newbie.

My questions is, How do i finish the 5.2 installtion?

I had got 6 CDs alng with the box. But during install it never asked beyond CD-1.

My question is what is on the rest of the CDs and do I need to install any of the filesets from those CDs too. If so, how do I goaround doing that.

-- <

IndiaInfo Mail - the free e-mail service with a difference! www.indiainfo.com
Check out our value-added Premium features, such as an extra 20MB for mail storage, POP3, e-mail forwarding, and ads-free mailboxes!