Re: Correct procedure for restoring system image data

From: Marcelino Mata (mmata@MULTIMATIC.COM)
Date: Wed Apr 28 2004 - 11:13:34 EDT

Christopher,

While migrating to large rootvg disks works fine in certain environments (
It worked fine on my test computer), it did not work in the server since I
used 8 MB PP size for the disk. This limits me to 1016 PP's. I need over
1080 PP's for 9.1Gb disk. If I only used 16MB PP, this would of been so
easy/simple....oh, well.

Time for plan B....

Marcelino